Pork Chop Casserole
Need quick and Simple? Here you go! This recipe has been circulating around the facebook page for a while, and has received rave reviews. We wanted to make...
delicious slow cooked pork chops made with real mandarin oranges, apricot jam, brown sugar, cloves, ginger, and cinnamon
Note: this can be done with hamburger also in place of pork chops. 2lb browned & drained.
My family loves this recipe. It is simple but taste great. We serve it with corn on the cob and a salad.
- 6 Pork Chops
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Rice uncooked(long cooking rice)
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt and Pepper or to taste
Brown pork chops in skillet. Transfer to your slow cooker
Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the pork chops.
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours
* You can sub cream of celery or cream of mushroom for the cream of chicken soup if you like
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.