Pork Chop Casserole
Need quick and Simple? Here you go! This recipe has been circulating around the facebook page for a while, and has received rave reviews. We wanted to make...
Delicious pork chops with sauce that come out tender and flavorful.
Seriously easy and very tasty! My family loves it!
My family loves this recipe. It is simple but taste great. We serve it with corn on the cob and a salad.
- 6 Pork Chops
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Rice uncooked(long cooking rice)
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt and Pepper or to taste
Brown pork chops in skillet. Transfer to your slow cooker
Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the pork chops.
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours
* You can sub cream of celery or cream of mushroom for the cream of chicken soup if you like
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.