Pork and Pineapple Luau Kabobs
Easy Slow Cooked Fajitas – An easy and delicious recipe for the whole family to enjoy
Lois’s Breakfast Casserole – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Watergate Salad or Pistachio Salad as Nicole’s family calls it! So easy and delicious for the summer
ALOHA! Summer parties are right around the corner and we are gearing up! If you are looking for a fresh new dish to serve your guests, this kabob style recipe is perfect! Tender pork, and flavorful pineapple and veggies will bring the wow factor! Let's party!
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds pork loin roast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, chunked
- 2 large green bell peppers, chunked
- 1 large red onion, chunked
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle Hawaiian barbecue sauce (or regular barbecue sauce if you can’t find Hawaiian)
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce (usually found by the Asian sauces)
- 1 ( 6-ounce) can pineapple juice
- Serve with rice if desired
In a large mixing bowl, add roast pieces, pineapple, bell peppers and onion.
In a smaller bowl, mix together barbecue sauce, hoisin sauce, and pineapple juice. Pour over roast mixture and stir well.
Begin skewing kabobs, and place in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
If you do not want to make kabobs, you may add meat and barbecue mixture to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
Serve with rice if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.