Sooo good in this cooler weather and so simple!
This is a new way to cook the old southern favorite beans and cornbread. Instead of using ham as flavoring, I use Kielbasa. I like serving this with meatless...
A great twist to queso – the maple sausage and corn really change the flavor and the beans are yummy too! Just won 1st place at a summer pot luck and a...
Pinto Beans – Great and easy recipe for slow cooker pinto beans
- 3 Cups Dry pinto beans
- 2 Tablespoons Pinto Bean Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Dried onions (flakes or chopped)
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin (ground)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Can Diced tomatoes or rotel
- 1 Pound Ground beef (cooked) or Polish Sausage
Sort and wash beans.
Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray.
Put beans in slow cooker, pouring waster in until it is about 3 in. from top.
Add all seasonings and tomatoes and cook for 10-12 hours. (If you soaked your beans overnight, this time will be less)
Add ground drained beef or polish sausage and continue cooking for about an hour.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.