Quinoa is a healthier alternative to use with this dish, because only the outermost layer of grain is removed during processing leaving rich vitamin B and...
Get your morning off to a great start with a bowl of heart-warming oatmeal, featuring a crockin' twist of classic flavor and family-favorite Nutella.
Relish – easy homemade slow cooker relish
Peach Butter – Simple to make slow cooked butter
- 4 Pounds ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 Cups water
- 1/3 Cups packed light brown sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoons ground cloves
Process peaches and water in blender until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a slow cooker; stir in the brown sugar.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Stir in lemon juice, ginger, and cloves.
Allow to cool, uncovered.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.