These green beans will have everyone coming back for seconds. Not only are they great for pairing with any main meal, but your kids will think they are eating...
Old family recipe that is made every family reunion in West Virginia
Applesauce Cake – A yummy dessert for the family
Peach Butter – Simple to make slow cooked butter
- 4 Pounds ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 Cups water
- 1/3 Cups packed light brown sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoons ground cloves
Process peaches and water in blender until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a slow cooker; stir in the brown sugar.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Stir in lemon juice, ginger, and cloves.
Allow to cool, uncovered.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.