This recipe is so good and stupid easy! My house smells so good when it is crockin'! :) If you like Chinese food you'll love this!
Brown Sugar Chicken – tasty and easy to make
This mixture can be used for caramel apples or kept warm in your slow cooker and used for dipping sliced apples.
Peach Butter – Simple to make slow cooked butter
- 4 Pounds ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 Cups water
- 1/3 Cups packed light brown sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoons ground cloves
Process peaches and water in blender until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a slow cooker; stir in the brown sugar.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Stir in lemon juice, ginger, and cloves.
Allow to cool, uncovered.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.