Crockin’ Carrots make a great side dish for any feast. They are made of whole carrots, thyme, rosemary, oil & vinegar, and brown sugar. Yummy...
Slow Cooked Pork Chops – A delicious pork chop recipe the whole family will love!
Applescotch Crisp – Tasty, slow cooked, dessert
Peach Butter – Simple to make slow cooked butter
- 4 Pounds ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 Cups water
- 1/3 Cups packed light brown sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoons ground cloves
Process peaches and water in blender until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a slow cooker; stir in the brown sugar.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Stir in lemon juice, ginger, and cloves.
Allow to cool, uncovered.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.