You can top it off with blueberries, raspberries or any other fruit you might like. The steel cut oatmeal will absorb most of the liquid. It will have the...
Apple Butter – Simple recipe to make in the slow cooker
Crockin’ Carrots make a great side dish for any feast. They are made of whole carrots, thyme, rosemary, oil & vinegar, and brown sugar. Yummy...
Peach Butter – Simple to make slow cooked butter
- 4 Pounds ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 Cups water
- 1/3 Cups packed light brown sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoons ground cloves
Process peaches and water in blender until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a slow cooker; stir in the brown sugar.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Stir in lemon juice, ginger, and cloves.
Allow to cool, uncovered.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.