Panama Pork Stew
It’s Game Time! Pee-Wee, Varsity, College, Pro, and every level in between, it’s that time of year again! Regardless of what sport you are watching (or NOT...
Cherry Coke Pulled Pork – A tasty spin on pulled pork
This recipe is quick and easy and very low in fat as well as calories. You can change up the ingredients to fit what your family likes.
Panama Pork Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Small Sweet Potatoes, peeled and in 2-inch cubes
- 1 Package Frozen Corn
- 1 Package Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1.5 Pounds Lean Pork, in 1-inch cubes
- 1 Can Large Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Water
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander (optional)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
Place potatoes, corn, green beans, and onion in bottom, top with pork.
Mix tomatoes, water and spices together, pour over pork.
Cook on LOW 7-9 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.