Panama Pork Stew
Chicken breasts with black beans, salsa, corn and cream cheese adapted from a recipe from www.food.com
Shepherd’s Pie – tasty and delicious dish
You will be dreaming of sandy beaches and fruity umbrella drinks when you present this delicious pork tenderloin as your main dish.
Panama Pork Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Small Sweet Potatoes, peeled and in 2-inch cubes
- 1 Package Frozen Corn
- 1 Package Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1.5 Pounds Lean Pork, in 1-inch cubes
- 1 Can Large Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Water
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander (optional)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
Place potatoes, corn, green beans, and onion in bottom, top with pork.
Mix tomatoes, water and spices together, pour over pork.
Cook on LOW 7-9 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.