Panama Pork Stew
You can serve this as a slow cooking chicken recipe as a dip or as taco filling!
This soup is a great mix between a vegan chili and black bean soup! Serve over cooked brown rice or brown penne pasta for an even heartier meal! Even my...
This creamy corn dish will leave you lickin' your lips it's so sweet and yummy! It's perfect for Thanksgiving side or any time of year.
Panama Pork Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Small Sweet Potatoes, peeled and in 2-inch cubes
- 1 Package Frozen Corn
- 1 Package Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1.5 Pounds Lean Pork, in 1-inch cubes
- 1 Can Large Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Water
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander (optional)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
Place potatoes, corn, green beans, and onion in bottom, top with pork.
Mix tomatoes, water and spices together, pour over pork.
Cook on LOW 7-9 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.