Panama Pork Stew
Want the perfect bowl of goodness that isn’t just for “soup season”? This chili recipe is perfect for all year crockin’!
Finally! Mouthwatering corn on the cob without dealing with a huge pot of boiling water!
Shepherd’s Pie – tasty and delicious dish
Panama Pork Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Small Sweet Potatoes, peeled and in 2-inch cubes
- 1 Package Frozen Corn
- 1 Package Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1.5 Pounds Lean Pork, in 1-inch cubes
- 1 Can Large Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Water
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander (optional)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
Place potatoes, corn, green beans, and onion in bottom, top with pork.
Mix tomatoes, water and spices together, pour over pork.
Cook on LOW 7-9 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.