Panama Pork Stew
Chicken breasts with black beans, salsa, corn and cream cheese adapted from a recipe from www.food.com
A healthy spin on chili that is delicious! You can use ground beef, but the ground turkey makes it very lean. Great dish for fall! And easy to make ahead and...
Crockin’ Cream Corn Although this is a new recipe in our holiday mix this year, it has that long time family favorite feel! Delicious, and it looks pretty...
Panama Pork Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Small Sweet Potatoes, peeled and in 2-inch cubes
- 1 Package Frozen Corn
- 1 Package Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1.5 Pounds Lean Pork, in 1-inch cubes
- 1 Can Large Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Water
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander (optional)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
Place potatoes, corn, green beans, and onion in bottom, top with pork.
Mix tomatoes, water and spices together, pour over pork.
Cook on LOW 7-9 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.