Nicole’s Chicken Salad
This recipe is quick and easy and very low in fat as well as calories. You can change up the ingredients to fit what your family likes.
Who knew you could crock such a gourmet meal in the slow cooker?! You're sure to impress your family and guests with this one!
Apple Cobbler – Easy hassle free apple cobbler
Great for a lunch by the pool, a picnic in the woods, or a light summer meal. Don't forget to try as a dip too!
- 1/2 or whole chicken, chopped in chunks
- 3-4 sweet pickles
- 3-4 sour pickles
- 6 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 green apple, chunked
- 1 red apple, chunked
- 1 Cup pecans
- 1 Cup miracle whip or mayonnaise (which ever you prefer)
- your choice of bread or chips
Mix all ingredients together. Serve immediately with bread or chips or refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes approximately 8 sandwiches.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.