Nicole’s Chicken Salad
Decadent turtle chocolate cake made easy! Simply combine German chocolate cake mix with caramel tidbits, eagle brand milk, and pecans into the slow cooker.
Slow cooked breakfast for a quick paced world.
A Crockin’ Christmas with our tiny crockers assisting us… can’t get better than that! We love this breakfast casserole recipe for Christmas morning...
Great for a lunch by the pool, a picnic in the woods, or a light summer meal. Don't forget to try as a dip too!
- 1/2 or whole chicken, chopped in chunks
- 3-4 sweet pickles
- 3-4 sour pickles
- 6 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 green apple, chunked
- 1 red apple, chunked
- 1 Cup pecans
- 1 Cup miracle whip or mayonnaise (which ever you prefer)
- your choice of bread or chips
Mix all ingredients together. Serve immediately with bread or chips or refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes approximately 8 sandwiches.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.