Nicole’s Chicken Salad
After Hours Soup
Decadent turtle chocolate cake made easy! Simply combine German chocolate cake mix with caramel tidbits, eagle brand milk, and pecans into the slow cooker.
This mixture can be used for caramel apples or kept warm in your slow cooker and used for dipping sliced apples.
Great for a lunch by the pool, a picnic in the woods, or a light summer meal. Don't forget to try as a dip too!
- 1/2 or whole chicken, chopped in chunks
- 3-4 sweet pickles
- 3-4 sour pickles
- 6 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 green apple, chunked
- 1 red apple, chunked
- 1 Cup pecans
- 1 Cup miracle whip or mayonnaise (which ever you prefer)
- your choice of bread or chips
Mix all ingredients together. Serve immediately with bread or chips or refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes approximately 8 sandwiches.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.