Nicole’s Chicken Salad
This is a family favorite I do in the oven converted for the slow cooker :) This is my favorite way to make chicken and dumplings. It’s a casserole that...
These stuffed apples are a delicious and healthy dessert made with raisins and brown sugar!
This is my Granddaughters favorite summer salad. I try to make it for her and her friends. Great on a hot day
Great for a lunch by the pool, a picnic in the woods, or a light summer meal. Don't forget to try as a dip too!
- 1/2 or whole chicken, chopped in chunks
- 3-4 sweet pickles
- 3-4 sour pickles
- 6 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 green apple, chunked
- 1 red apple, chunked
- 1 Cup pecans
- 1 Cup miracle whip or mayonnaise (which ever you prefer)
- your choice of bread or chips
Mix all ingredients together. Serve immediately with bread or chips or refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes approximately 8 sandwiches.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.