Nicole’s Chicken Salad
Donna’s brownies are a delicious alternative to the traditional baked goods. You will choose the crock over the box any day after tasting these moist...
Lois’s Breakfast Casserole – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
This is great with Wild rice or white rice so juicy. My family really enjoys this dish. Serve with fresh veggie's of your choice.
Great for a lunch by the pool, a picnic in the woods, or a light summer meal. Don't forget to try as a dip too!
- 1/2 or whole chicken, chopped in chunks
- 3-4 sweet pickles
- 3-4 sour pickles
- 6 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 green apple, chunked
- 1 red apple, chunked
- 1 Cup pecans
- 1 Cup miracle whip or mayonnaise (which ever you prefer)
- your choice of bread or chips
Mix all ingredients together. Serve immediately with bread or chips or refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes approximately 8 sandwiches.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.