My Crock O’ Ribs
Have plenty of napkins on hand to catch the drips from these lip-smackin’ slow cooker rib delights.
Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 3-5 Pounds Baby back ribs (cut to fit in the slow cooker)
- 1-2 Large onions, chopped
- 2 Cups Sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 Jar Regular BBQ sauce
- 2-4 Tablespoons Chopped garlic
- 3/4-1 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Red wine (optional)
Place ribs, onions, and mushrooms (if desired) on the bottom of the slow cooker.
Mix together BBQ sauce, garlic, brown sugar, and red wine (if desired); pour over ribs and cover.
Cook on LOW for 7â€“8 hours, or on HIGH for 4â€“5 hours and then on LOW for 1 hour.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.