Feed your family stress free hearty meals and still stay heart healthy!
Submitted by Kathy Bruce
Extra lean ground beef or ground turkey, browned, Chili with no beans, Black beans, drained, Diced tomatoes with chilies, Mild enchilada sauce, Sliced black...
This is an easy Asian dish, quick in the crock!
- 1/2 Cups hoisin sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons dark Asian sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 16 Ounces bag of shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 bag (10 oz) shredded carrots
- 3/4 Pounds pork loin chops
- 12 flour tortillas
- Scallion strips, optional
Stir together hoisin, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce and cornstarch.
Place coleslaw mix and carrots into slow cooker.
Cut the pork into bite sized pieces; sprinkle on top of the cabbage mixture in slow cooker.
Drizzle with 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce mixture.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
Stir in remaining 1/2 cup hoisin sauce mixture.
Spoon meat onto tortilla and top with scallion strips, if desired.
Note: Meat can also be served over rice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.