Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken – A delicious chicken recipe mad in the slow cooker
Feed your family stress free hearty meals and still stay heart healthy!
Submitted by Kathy Bruce
Lazy Chicken and Dumplings – Easy to make in the slow cooker
This is an easy Asian dish, quick in the crock!
- 1/2 Cups hoisin sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons dark Asian sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 16 Ounces bag of shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 bag (10 oz) shredded carrots
- 3/4 Pounds pork loin chops
- 12 flour tortillas
- Scallion strips, optional
Stir together hoisin, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce and cornstarch.
Place coleslaw mix and carrots into slow cooker.
Cut the pork into bite sized pieces; sprinkle on top of the cabbage mixture in slow cooker.
Drizzle with 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce mixture.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
Stir in remaining 1/2 cup hoisin sauce mixture.
Spoon meat onto tortilla and top with scallion strips, if desired.
Note: Meat can also be served over rice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.