Jimmy Dean Dip – A delicious and easy to make dip
Broccoli Cheese Soup Soup season wouldn’t be complete without this best-loved soup. And slow cookin’ makes it even better! Ingredients: 3 cans cream of...
One of my 6 yr old's favorites.
Not your average Velveeta Queso
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Medium Diced Onion
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese-Softenend
- 1 Can Rotel Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- 4 oz Can Diced Green Chiles
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Chipotle Powder
- 2 diced seeded jalapenos, optional
- 2 Pound Velveeta diced- Queso Blanco or Regular
Cook Ground Beef and Onion until done. Drain.
While Beef is cooking add other ingredients to slow cooker. Top of with beef and onion mixture. Give a quick stir.
A lot of times, when we are in a hurry I will turn the slow cooker on high until everything begins to melt really good and then I will turn to low to finish warming. If your slow cooker has a keep warm feature, it is perfect for this.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.