Slow Cooked Lasagna – Easy way to make delicious traditional lasagna in the slow cooker
Small corn or flour tortillas, Cream of chicken, Chopped green chilies, Sour cream (I use light), Cubed Velveeta (I use 2 % kind), Shredded cheese (cheddar or...
Easy cheesy Sloppy Joes – great for kids and outdoor parties!
Not your average Velveeta Queso
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Medium Diced Onion
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese-Softenend
- 1 Can Rotel Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- 4 oz Can Diced Green Chiles
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Chipotle Powder
- 2 diced seeded jalapenos, optional
- 2 Pound Velveeta diced- Queso Blanco or Regular
Cook Ground Beef and Onion until done. Drain.
While Beef is cooking add other ingredients to slow cooker. Top of with beef and onion mixture. Give a quick stir.
A lot of times, when we are in a hurry I will turn the slow cooker on high until everything begins to melt really good and then I will turn to low to finish warming. If your slow cooker has a keep warm feature, it is perfect for this.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.