Mimi’s Hamburger Dip
This is a wonderful dip served with Fritos. We never have any left when it is served at our home!
- 1 Pound Ground Beef cooked
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Sweet Onion
- 8 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Clove minced Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper and Salt to taste
Brown and Drain Ground beef
add onions and cook until tender.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
Cook on low for 2 hours serve with Frito scoops or chips of your choice
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.