Maple Sausage Queso
A great twist to queso - the maple sausage and corn really change the flavor and the beans are yummy too!
Just won 1st place at a summer pot luck and a $50 Target gift card with this!
- 2 Pounds Owens Maple Sausage
- 2 Cans Ranch Style Beans
- 1 Can Rotel tomatoes (original)
- 32 Ounces Velveeta (original)
- 1 Can Green Giant sweet kernel corn
- 1 Package Kraft shredded sharp cheddar
Brown the sausage, drain and set aside
Add beans, Rotel, corn, and 12 oz water to a 6 qt crock pot. Cook on low for 3 hours.
Add the sausage and Velveeta (cut in small cubes) and the shredded cheese
Cook another 2-3 hours, watch the consistency and uncover the last hour.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.