Low Fat Chili with a Kick
Submitted by: Courtney
- 1-2 Pounds Ground Turkey
- 1 Small Onion Diced
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Can Rotel, Original
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoons Cumin
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Can Large Can of Hot Chili Beans (optional)
- 1 Cups Large Can of Red Kidney Beans (optional)
- Frozen Corn (optional)
- Whole Wheat Elbow Macaroni or Spaghetti (optional)
Brown and drain ground turkey, onion, and bell pepper on the stove top.
Add the meat mixture along with all other ingredients (except the pasta) to your slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours. Cook pasta on stove top, drain, and add to your chili.
If you like your chili thick and you are not using beans, you can add a tablespoon of corn starch. If you like it thinner, you may need to add a little water.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.