Love You Berry Much Bars
Used 6-quart slow cooker Seasoned Ribs Ingredients: 1 Rack of baby back ribs, halved 2-4 capfuls of season-all 1 Onion, cut into chunks or sliced Corn on the...
Slow Cooked Berry Cobbler – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Strawberry, Spinach and Walnut Salad – super easy
These crockin' bars taste so delicious it is hard to believe how simple they are to whip up! Whether you are making them for a special mom in your life, or just for a yummy dessert, you won't be disappointed with this cheesecake bars!
non-stick cooking spray with flour
¾ cup finely crushed graham crackers
½ cup finely chopped pecans
½ cup sweetened, flaked coconut
¼ cup sugar
½ cup all-purpose flour
⅓ cup butter, melted
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon milk
2 cups berries of choice, we use strawberries and blueberries
Directions to make crust:
1. To crush graham crackers and pecans, we use a food processor.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add all crust ingredients and mix well until moist.
3. Spray slow cooker insert with cooking spray and press crust ingredients on the bottom of the insert.
4. Make sure the crust covers all the bottom and may even go up the sides just a bit.
Directions to make filling:
1. In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer.
2. Beat in sugar first, then add milk and vanilla.
3. Spread cream cheese filling over crust.
4. Sprinkle with berries of choice.
5. Place a paper towel over top of insert, cover, and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
6. Remove insert, and cool in fridge.
7. You may cut bars right out of slow cooker, or flip out onto a platter to cut if using a non-stick insert. You don’t want to scratch your insert while cutting the bars.
NOTE- If you have a “hot” cooking slow cooker, rotate insert halfway during cook time.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.