Loaded Cheeseburger Pasta
Easy Italian Beef
Lois’s Breakfast Casserole – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Ingredients: non-stick cooking spray 2 (16-ounce) jars alfredo sauce, your favorite brand 1 to 2 pounds ground turkey, cooked and crumbled lasagna noodles,...
4 to 6 quart slow cooker
Serves 6 to 10
We always love to take our favorites and put a new spin on them. In this case, cheeseburger + pasta = perfection. Taking two all time favorites and having such a delicious outcome has us wondering what took us so long to come up with this one!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) box whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 (10.5-ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14.5-ounce) diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a skillet, brown beef with onions. Rinse of grease.
Add pasta, soup, tomatoes, ketchup, and mustard to slow cooker. Mix well.
Stir in beef and onion mixture, milk, and pepper jack cheese.
Top with cheddar cheese.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.