Lentil and Sausage Stew
This stew is so yummy, your kids won’t even know it’s “healthy”! Serve with corn muffins or whole grain bread and a salad and you have...
Here are all the recipes included in this week’s crockin’ Monday video. *If freezing these meals before crocking (like in our video) add about 2...
My family likes this best in the winter months.
Lentil and Sausage Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Pound Dry lentils
- 1 Pound Smoked sausage, diced
- 1 Can Sliced white potatoes, drained
- 1 Can Sliced carrots, drained
- 1 Can Tomatoes and zucchini, undrained
- 1 (10 oz) Can Tomato sauce
- 1/2 Bag frozen chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon Minced garlic
- 4 Cups Chicken broth
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 Teaspoons Black pepper
Pour everything into your crock pot and set on Low.
Cook for 6 - 8 hours.Â If the soup looks a little too thick then add some more chicken broth or water.
Remove the bay leaf before eating. This freezes and heats beautifully!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.