Lentil and Sausage Stew
Chili Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Best-Ever Chili – Easy and delicious chili recipe for the slow cooker
A great twist to queso – the maple sausage and corn really change the flavor and the beans are yummy too! Just won 1st place at a summer pot luck and a...
Lentil and Sausage Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Pound Dry lentils
- 1 Pound Smoked sausage, diced
- 1 Can Sliced white potatoes, drained
- 1 Can Sliced carrots, drained
- 1 Can Tomatoes and zucchini, undrained
- 1 (10 oz) Can Tomato sauce
- 1/2 Bag frozen chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon Minced garlic
- 4 Cups Chicken broth
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 Teaspoons Black pepper
Pour everything into your crock pot and set on Low.
Cook for 6 - 8 hours.Â If the soup looks a little too thick then add some more chicken broth or water.
Remove the bay leaf before eating. This freezes and heats beautifully!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.