Kari’s Sweet ‘n Sour Pork
Bacon Ranch Chicken – one of most popular recipes because it is sooo easy and delicious!
Slow Cooked BBQ Pork for Pork Sandwiches – Delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Simple and Satisfying! Such a simple and tasty soup that really fills you up! We loved the spin on regular potato soup… adding bacon, sour cream, cheese...
Make sure you trim all visible fat from the pork shoulder or butt.
- 4 Whole yellow onions, halved and sliced
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, crushed and divided
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Pound boneless pork shoulder or butt, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup lite soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute
Spread half of the onions in bottom of slow cooker. Add 2 garlic cloves, the bay leaf and pepper.
Arrange pork in a single layer on top of onions. Top with remaining onions and garlic.
Drizzle vinegar and soy cause over all and sprinkle with sugar.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.