Kari’s Sweet ‘n Sour Pork
Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork – Delicous recipe made with a slow cooker
We want to give a special shout out to our friend Tiffany who submitted this tasty, clean recipe. It may be healthy, but don’t let that fool you. This...
Rosemary Garlic Beef – simple to make in a slow cooker
Make sure you trim all visible fat from the pork shoulder or butt.
- 4 Whole yellow onions, halved and sliced
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, crushed and divided
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Pound boneless pork shoulder or butt, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup lite soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute
Spread half of the onions in bottom of slow cooker. Add 2 garlic cloves, the bay leaf and pepper.
Arrange pork in a single layer on top of onions. Top with remaining onions and garlic.
Drizzle vinegar and soy cause over all and sprinkle with sugar.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.