Kari’s Sweet ‘n Sour Pork
Candied Polynesian Spareribs – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Grab your beer and celebrate this Irish holiday with good food and company. If you aren’t a fan of the dark beer, don’t let this stew fool you. The...
Creamy Artichoke Parmesan Dip
Make sure you trim all visible fat from the pork shoulder or butt.
- 4 Whole yellow onions, halved and sliced
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, crushed and divided
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Pound boneless pork shoulder or butt, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup lite soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute
Spread half of the onions in bottom of slow cooker. Add 2 garlic cloves, the bay leaf and pepper.
Arrange pork in a single layer on top of onions. Top with remaining onions and garlic.
Drizzle vinegar and soy cause over all and sprinkle with sugar.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.