Kari’s Sweet ‘n Sour Pork
Pizza Ingredients: Cooking spray 1 pizza dough crust 1 container pizza sauce (We used Contadina Pizza Squeeze) 1-2 cups shredded cheese of choice (we used...
6 quart or larger slow cooker Serves 8 to 10 Healthy eating isn’t always easy, but crockin’ your meal makes it a whole lot easier! This healthy...
Easy Southern Pulled Pork
Make sure you trim all visible fat from the pork shoulder or butt.
- 4 Whole yellow onions, halved and sliced
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, crushed and divided
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Pound boneless pork shoulder or butt, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup lite soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute
Spread half of the onions in bottom of slow cooker. Add 2 garlic cloves, the bay leaf and pepper.
Arrange pork in a single layer on top of onions. Top with remaining onions and garlic.
Drizzle vinegar and soy cause over all and sprinkle with sugar.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.