Kari’s Chicken Chili
Sour Cream Salsa Chicken - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
This was my spin on a chicken pot pie! I completed the last step in the oven, because I wasn’t sure if the dough would cook on top or how long to do...
Italian Chicken Sandwiches This recipe is one of our favorite quick and easy slow cooker meals, especially when we are busy and don’t have much time to...
This is a "family approved" staple for all seasons.
- 2-3 Cups raw chicken, cut in cubes
- 2 Cans chicken broth, low sodium, fat free
- 1 Cup water
- 1-2 Teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1-2 Teaspoons cumin, dried
- 1 Teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Can white or yellow corn, drained
- 3 Cans Northern white beans, drained
- 1 (4 oz.) Can chopped green chilies
- 2-3 stalks of chopped celery
- 1-2 Cups fresh mushrooms.
- 1 Pint fat free 1/2 and 1/2 (approx. 2 cups)
Add all ingredients into slow cooker (except the 1/2 and 1/2)
(for a freezer meal add all the ingredients to a freezer bag -- except the 1/2 and 1/2)
Cook 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW.
Stir in the 1/2 and 1/2 just before serving.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.