Kari’s Chicken Chili
Chicken and Dressing – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
There will be no penalties called when you serve these delicious sliders at your next gathering! Grab and go, and perfect to accompany all of your other game...
Expect a herd of hungry eaters to dive into your slow cooker right after you lift off the lid.
This is a "family approved" staple for all seasons.
- 2-3 Cups raw chicken, cut in cubes
- 2 Cans chicken broth, low sodium, fat free
- 1 Cup water
- 1-2 Teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1-2 Teaspoons cumin, dried
- 1 Teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Can white or yellow corn, drained
- 3 Cans Northern white beans, drained
- 1 (4 oz.) Can chopped green chilies
- 2-3 stalks of chopped celery
- 1-2 Cups fresh mushrooms.
- 1 Pint fat free 1/2 and 1/2 (approx. 2 cups)
Add all ingredients into slow cooker (except the 1/2 and 1/2)
(for a freezer meal add all the ingredients to a freezer bag -- except the 1/2 and 1/2)
Cook 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW.
Stir in the 1/2 and 1/2 just before serving.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.