Kari’s Chicken Chili
This is a "family approved" staple for all seasons.
- 2-3 Cups raw chicken, cut in cubes
- 2 Cans chicken broth, low sodium, fat free
- 1 Cup water
- 1-2 Teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1-2 Teaspoons cumin, dried
- 1 Teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Can white or yellow corn, drained
- 3 Cans Northern white beans, drained
- 1 (4 oz.) Can chopped green chilies
- 2-3 stalks of chopped celery
- 1-2 Cups fresh mushrooms.
- 1 Pint fat free 1/2 and 1/2 (approx. 2 cups)
Add all ingredients into slow cooker (except the 1/2 and 1/2)
(for a freezer meal add all the ingredients to a freezer bag -- except the 1/2 and 1/2)
Cook 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW.
Stir in the 1/2 and 1/2 just before serving.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.