Kari’s Chicken Chili
Frozen chicken corn taquitos, Cream of mushroom, Diced tomatoes, Green chiles, Sour cream, and Shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Small corn or flour tortillas, Cream of chicken, Chopped green chilies, Sour cream (I use light), Cubed Velveeta (I use 2 % kind), Shredded cheese (cheddar or...
Shrimp Jambalaya – Great recipe for shrimp jambalaya
This is a "family approved" staple for all seasons.
- 2-3 Cups raw chicken, cut in cubes
- 2 Cans chicken broth, low sodium, fat free
- 1 Cup water
- 1-2 Teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1-2 Teaspoons cumin, dried
- 1 Teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Can white or yellow corn, drained
- 3 Cans Northern white beans, drained
- 1 (4 oz.) Can chopped green chilies
- 2-3 stalks of chopped celery
- 1-2 Cups fresh mushrooms.
- 1 Pint fat free 1/2 and 1/2 (approx. 2 cups)
Add all ingredients into slow cooker (except the 1/2 and 1/2)
(for a freezer meal add all the ingredients to a freezer bag -- except the 1/2 and 1/2)
Cook 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW.
Stir in the 1/2 and 1/2 just before serving.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.