Kara’s World Famous Spaghetti Sauce
Tater Tot Casserole – Easy family meals made in slow cooker such as tater tot casserole
Delicious spaghetti sauce for the slow cooker
This taste just like a stuffed green pepper. Wonderful for cold winter nights. A comfort food for our family. We serve it with Corn Bread.
Tasty Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Pounds ground beef
- 1 Pounds ground Italian sausage, spicy or mild
- 1 Cups large onion, diced*
- 4 Teaspoons 4 cloves garlic, minced*
- 1 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 15 Ounces canned, diced tomatoes
- 12 Ounces tomato paste (2-6 oz. cans)
- 60 Ounces tomato sauce (4-15 oz. cans or 2-28 oz. cans)
- 12 Ounces red wine
- Pinches Salt and pepper to taste*
Brown the hamburger and sausage.
Break the meats up as small as possible.
Add the onion, garlic and seasonings and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
Add meat mixture, tomato sauce, and red wine to the slow cooker.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook on low 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.