Kara’s World Famous Spaghetti Sauce
Submitted by Sandy Shelby.
Extra lean ground beef or ground turkey, browned, Chili with no beans, Black beans, drained, Diced tomatoes with chilies, Mild enchilada sauce, Sliced black...
Spaghetti Casserole – Tasty slow cooked casserole
Tasty Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Pounds ground beef
- 1 Pounds ground Italian sausage, spicy or mild
- 1 Cups large onion, diced*
- 4 Teaspoons 4 cloves garlic, minced*
- 1 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 15 Ounces canned, diced tomatoes
- 12 Ounces tomato paste (2-6 oz. cans)
- 60 Ounces tomato sauce (4-15 oz. cans or 2-28 oz. cans)
- 12 Ounces red wine
- Pinches Salt and pepper to taste*
Brown the hamburger and sausage.
Break the meats up as small as possible.
Add the onion, garlic and seasonings and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
Add meat mixture, tomato sauce, and red wine to the slow cooker.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook on low 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.