Kara’s World Famous Spaghetti Sauce
A wonderful Mexican dish that I have converted to the crockpot.
Wake up to the Smells of Breakfast in the slow cooker? Who knew?!?! We loved the idea and just had to try out one of the recipes posted on our Facebook page!...
Cabbage stew is an easy and healthy recipe to make on those cold days, simply combine ingredients into slow cooker.
Tasty Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Pounds ground beef
- 1 Pounds ground Italian sausage, spicy or mild
- 1 Cups large onion, diced*
- 4 Teaspoons 4 cloves garlic, minced*
- 1 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 15 Ounces canned, diced tomatoes
- 12 Ounces tomato paste (2-6 oz. cans)
- 60 Ounces tomato sauce (4-15 oz. cans or 2-28 oz. cans)
- 12 Ounces red wine
- Pinches Salt and pepper to taste*
Brown the hamburger and sausage.
Break the meats up as small as possible.
Add the onion, garlic and seasonings and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
Add meat mixture, tomato sauce, and red wine to the slow cooker.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook on low 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.