Jimmy Dean Dip
Mexican Lasagna – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole – A delicious recipe made with a slow cooker
Sooo easy and fast. I cook this in a smaller round Crock-Pot® so recipe may need to be doubled for a bigger one.
Jimmy Dean Dip – A delicious and easy to make dip
- 1 Pound regular Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 1 Pound spicy Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 2 Pounds Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 Cans green chilies (small)
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers (small)
- 6 Ounces can tomato paste
- 15 Ounces can tomato sauce
Brown the meats with onion while breaking up with a wooden spoon; drain.
Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.