Jimmy Dean Dip
Best-Ever Chili – Easy and delicious chili recipe for the slow cooker
Enjoy a little spice with your chicken dinner.
Tip: Since this recipe does take some preparation, I cook the meat, chop the onion and the potatoes the night before. I put the potatoes in water so they...
Jimmy Dean Dip – A delicious and easy to make dip
- 1 Pound regular Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 1 Pound spicy Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 2 Pounds Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 Cans green chilies (small)
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers (small)
- 6 Ounces can tomato paste
- 15 Ounces can tomato sauce
Brown the meats with onion while breaking up with a wooden spoon; drain.
Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.