Jimmy Dean Dip
A delicious take on chicken tortilla soup ready in just three hours and easily made from frozen ingredients!
Frozen chicken corn taquitos, Cream of mushroom, Diced tomatoes, Green chiles, Sour cream, and Shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Chicken Taco Chili - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Jimmy Dean Dip – A delicious and easy to make dip
- 1 Pound regular Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 1 Pound spicy Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 2 Pounds Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 Cans green chilies (small)
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers (small)
- 6 Ounces can tomato paste
- 15 Ounces can tomato sauce
Brown the meats with onion while breaking up with a wooden spoon; drain.
Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.