Jimmy Dean Dip
Slow-Cooked Pork Cacciatore – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Cabbage stew is an easy and healthy recipe to make on those cold days, simply combine ingredients into slow cooker.
Nothing hits the spot like a creamy pasta dish and this one is sure to please the whole family! Add a salad and dinner is complete- easy peasy!
Jimmy Dean Dip – A delicious and easy to make dip
- 1 Pound regular Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 1 Pound spicy Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 2 Pounds Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 Cans green chilies (small)
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers (small)
- 6 Ounces can tomato paste
- 15 Ounces can tomato sauce
Brown the meats with onion while breaking up with a wooden spoon; drain.
Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.