Jimmy Dean Dip
I will often prepare it just before bed the night before and cook it overnight on low then, since my slow cooker warm setting keeps it at a safe temp, I...
Slow Cooked Lasagna – Easy way to make delicious traditional lasagna in the slow cooker
Best-Ever Chili – Easy and delicious chili recipe for the slow cooker
Jimmy Dean Dip – A delicious and easy to make dip
- 1 Pound regular Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 1 Pound spicy Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 2 Pounds Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 Cans green chilies (small)
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers (small)
- 6 Ounces can tomato paste
- 15 Ounces can tomato sauce
Brown the meats with onion while breaking up with a wooden spoon; drain.
Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.