Jalapeno Pot Roast
Turkey + mozzarella = Kayla’s Enchiladas! With this meal, your family will be begging for more! Not only easy to make, but a tummy filler for sure! Used...
Chicken Tacos 2 - A great recipe for the slow cooker.
A creamy beef and mushroom dish that is only 6 WW pts per serving. Can be served over rice or vegetables of your choice
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.