Jalapeno Pot Roast
I know lamb isn’t as popular in the States as it is elsewhere in the world, but I happen to love it, so I’m always on the lookout for good recipes...
This has become my go to potluck dish. It calls for less than 5 ingredients, but a whole lot of flavor. We serve it on rolls, but have even used leftovers to...
Lazy Chicken and Dumplings – Easy to make in the slow cooker
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.