Jalapeno Pot Roast
Passed down from Nicole’s Nanee, this recipe will have your family gathered around the table and asking for more. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green...
Easy Italian pull apart pork recipe
Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken – A delicious chicken recipe mad in the slow cooker
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.