Jalapeno Pot Roast
Attention friends!! The idea that cooking a delicious lasagna for your family is time consuming and require you to spend hours in the kitchen is out the...
Used 6-quart slow cooker Seasoned Ribs Ingredients: 1 Rack of baby back ribs, halved 2-4 capfuls of season-all 1 Onion, cut into chunks or sliced Corn on the...
savory pepper steak recipe – easy and delicious
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.