Jalapeno Pot Roast
creamy chicken cooked easily in the slow cooker makes for a simple quick and healthy dinner for the entire family
A hearty and versatile beef recipe the whole family will love!
Tofu and Vegetables – delicious vegetarian slow cooker meal with tofu and vegetables
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.