Jalapeno Pot Roast
The Ultimate Comfort Food! You’ll be ditching the boxed version for good the minute this hits your mouth.
Shredded Beef Sandwiches – An easy way to make a delicious sandwich
I love Pork with Apples it reminds me of the fall. This is an easy receipe but taste like you worked on it all day.
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.