Jalapeno Pot Roast
Chicken breasts with black beans, salsa, corn and cream cheese adapted from a recipe from www.food.com
Tuscan Pasta – Delicious and easy tuscan pasta
This is so tasty! I tried to make the Beer Butt Chicken but you couldn’t taste the seasoning all the way through the meat. This recipe you can taste it...
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.