Jalapeno Pot Roast
super easy pot roast
This healthy snack is a hit with everyone who tries it. My hubby can’t get enough of it, and my co-workers asked me for the recipe. The best part?...
Easy Chicken and Dumplings – A deliciously simple recipe for chicken and dumplings
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.