Jalapeno Pot Roast
Hobo Hamburgers- great for the whole family, easy for mom and yummy for kids!
Serve Italian Roast Beef on hoagie rolls with provolone cheese! It’s easy to pick out the large slices of onions and peppers for the kiddos who are...
Submitted by: Teresa Brown
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.