Jalapeno Pot Roast
A wonderful Mexican dish that I have converted to the crockpot.
1 can cream chicken soup, 1 can cheddar cheese soup, 3 chicken breasts, 1 small bag frozen broccoli, rice, Put both cans of soup and chicken in the crock. Cook...
A taste of the islands in a stew.
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.