Jalapeno Pot Roast
We had so much fun Crockin’ with Internet sensation Sweet Brown! We made a simple recipe combining Sweet Brown’s favorites – a cold pop (yes,...
This is a wonderful twist to a family favorite that has them asking for more!
Save space in your oven and make this easy crockin' turkey!
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.