Jalapeno Pot Roast
Carrot Cake * This cake is full of scrumptious flavors. The three hour cook time makes this recipe perfect for an afternoon luncheon....
Pulled Chicken Caesar Sandwiches – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
Have to use a 7 qt show cooker for this one. This is so easy and we love this dish in Georgia.
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.