Jalapeno Pot Roast
We’re crazy for these diner-style sandwiches, which get an extra punch of crunch from toasted buns and onion rings.
Used 6-quart slow cooker
Saucy Chicken and Rice – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Slow Cooked Chicken – Make delicious slow cooked chicken using chicken breast, cream of chicken soup and chicken taco seasoning
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.