Jalapeno Pot Roast
Spice up game day with this BBQ pork with a kick!
Broccoli Ceese Chicken – dinner made easy in slow cooker
Italian Chicken Sandwiches This recipe is one of our favorite quick and easy slow cooker meals, especially when we are busy and don’t have much time to...
Yummy, spicy roast.
- 2.5-3.5 Pounds chuck shoulder or bottom round roast
- 1 Can jalapeno peppers with liquid, about 4 ounces
- 1 large onion, quartered and thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Shred and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fixings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.