Hungarian Goulash – recipe made in slow cooker
- 2 Pounds Round Steak, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon Thyme, dried and crushed
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Can Large Can of Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Package Buttered Egg Noodles, cooked
Put steak cubes, onion and garlic in crock.
Stir in flour and mix to coat steak cubes.
Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT sour cream and egg noodles. Stir well.
Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 10 hours or HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
Add sour cream 30 minutes before serving and stir in thoroughly. Serve over cooked noodles.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.