Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken
Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken – A delicious chicken recipe mad in the slow cooker
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 10 Chicken Pieces, boneless, skinless
- 3/4 Cup Honey
- 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce, low sodium
- 3 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Ginger Root, minced
- 1 Can Pineapple Tidbits
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Cold Water
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook chicken just until browned on all sides.
Place in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix honey, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, ginger, and tidbits.
Pour into the slow cooker. Cover, and cook 4 hours on HI.
Mix the cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
Blend the cornstarch mixture into remaining sauce in the slow cooker to thicken.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.