Honey BBQ Chicken Sliders
Slow Cooked Jambalaya – A delicious recipe for the whole family to enjoy!
It doesn't get any easier than this recipe. Dump and cook!
Meal planning makes us happy, especially when cooking one time provides two meals! Take this tasty chicken and split it up into two meals that the whole family...
There will be no penalties called when you serve these delicious sliders at your next gathering! Grab and go, and perfect to accompany all of your other game day treats!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1-ounce) packet Italian dressing seasoning
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle honey barbecue sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw
- 1 to 1 ½ cups slaw dressing
- small slider buns (about 12 to 15)
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
Top with barbecue sauce, mustard, and Italian dressing packet. Give everything a good stir.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken and shred. Place back into slow cooker and mix into juices.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine slaw and dressing. Add more dressing if needed.
Top slider buns with shredded chicken and prepared coleslaw.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.