Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup
A super easy and delicious roast with a to die for gravy.
So simple. Just buy already cooked rotisere chicken!
This recipe is quick and easy and very low in fat as well as calories. You can change up the ingredients to fit what your family likes.
Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup – An easy and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stems of celery, chopped
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- 5-6 small potatoes, cubed
- 1 Can pinto beans, drained
- 1 Can kernel corn, drained
- 1 Can Rotel
- 3 Cans chicken broth (low sodium)
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.