Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup
This is the lighter version of our King Ranch Chicken recipe. It includes mushrooms and spinach, but your family won’t even know! It’s a yummy,...
Slow Cooked Hamburger Patties
The Best Pot Roast Ever – A simple to make recipe in the slow cooker
Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup – An easy and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stems of celery, chopped
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- 5-6 small potatoes, cubed
- 1 Can pinto beans, drained
- 1 Can kernel corn, drained
- 1 Can Rotel
- 3 Cans chicken broth (low sodium)
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.