Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup
Our little goblins love hot dogs and Frito pies. This is a very mild chili. We made for our kiddos to gobble up on Halloween evening. If you would like to add...
Creamy Artichoke Parmesan Dip
Before serving, fluff with a fork and fold in cilantro. Plate up with a quarter of a lime on the side of each serving.
Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup – An easy and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stems of celery, chopped
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- 5-6 small potatoes, cubed
- 1 Can pinto beans, drained
- 1 Can kernel corn, drained
- 1 Can Rotel
- 3 Cans chicken broth (low sodium)
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.