Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup
This has been a favorite of mine since childhood, and is one of my go-to recipes when I am feeding guests! Comfort food at its best! Serve with garlic bread...
Just a recipe I created off the top of my head
HOOOOORAY for soup season! This soup is a perfect way to kick off the fall season, and its portion size is fitting for The Empty Nester chapter in our NEW...
Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup – An easy and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stems of celery, chopped
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- 5-6 small potatoes, cubed
- 1 Can pinto beans, drained
- 1 Can kernel corn, drained
- 1 Can Rotel
- 3 Cans chicken broth (low sodium)
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.