Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup
This stew is so yummy, your kids won’t even know it’s “healthy”! Serve with corn muffins or whole grain bread and a salad and you have...
Complete meal in one!
Not knocking chicken noodle soup, but sometimes it is fun to change things up when you’re crockin’! We love this recipe because here in Texas we have a...
Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup – An easy and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stems of celery, chopped
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- 5-6 small potatoes, cubed
- 1 Can pinto beans, drained
- 1 Can kernel corn, drained
- 1 Can Rotel
- 3 Cans chicken broth (low sodium)
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.