This ham barbecue is great when you're not in the mood for regular ole barbecue! It's simple, straightforward, tastes great, and is comfort food at its best.
Submitted by Lisa Hennessy
- 2 Pounds Thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Packed brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons White vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Prepared mustard
- 12 Hamburger buns, split and toasted
Place the ham in a greased 3-qt. slow cooker.
In a large bowl, combine the water, ketchup, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, vinegar and mustard; pour over ham and stir well.
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Serve on buns.
Yield: 12 servings. Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 ounces) equals 241 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 1,250 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.