Grannie’s Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
This taste just like a stuffed green pepper. Wonderful for cold winter nights. A comfort food for our family. We serve it with Corn Bread.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef Cooked and Drained
- 1 Package Dry Onion Soup
- 28 Ounces Diced Tomatoes with Garlic
- 15 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 3 Large Green Bell Peppers Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Onion
- 3 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinagar
- 2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 1/2 Cups White Rice Cooked
In skillet brown the ground beef, drain rinse then place in crock.
Combine the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce,and dry onion soup add with ground beef.
Add the peppers, onion, garlic, bouillon, brown sugar, water, and black pepper.
Cook on LOW for 8 hours. Add the cooked white rice and cook for an additional hour.
Serve with Bread or crackers of you choice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.