Grandma’s Chicken and Dumplings
Grandma’s Chicken and Dumplings – Delicious dinner made in a slow cooker
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken, diced
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Cans Water
- 4 Teaspoons Flour
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cube
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper (optional)
- 1 Can Pillsbury (non-flaky) biscuits
Combine all ingredients, except biscuits, into slow cooker.
Cut biscuits into quarters and stir into slow cooker.
Cover & cook on low 4-6 hrs - stirring occasionally.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.