Grandma’s Chicken and Dumplings
Beef Stroganoff with Cream Cheese – made in a slow cooker
Not knocking chicken noodle soup, but sometimes it is fun to change things up when you’re crockin’! We love this recipe because here in Texas we have a...
Carrot Cake – Easy recipe for homemade carrot cake
Grandma’s Chicken and Dumplings – Delicious dinner made in a slow cooker
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken, diced
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Cans Water
- 4 Teaspoons Flour
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cube
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper (optional)
- 1 Can Pillsbury (non-flaky) biscuits
Combine all ingredients, except biscuits, into slow cooker.
Cut biscuits into quarters and stir into slow cooker.
Cover & cook on low 4-6 hrs - stirring occasionally.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.