Gold Medal Ribs
Don’t get pinched! Not only are we wearing green, we are eating it too! These are a favorite around our house, and we thought they would be a great way to...
Sloppy Joes recipe for the crock pot that is both delicious and easy
Spaghetti Corn – Spaghetti corn is great in the slow cooker
- 1 Rack of baby back ribs, halved
- 2-4 capfuls of season-all
- 1 Onion, cut into chunks or sliced
- 1 Corn on the cob, halved
- 1 Small bag of baby carrots
- 6-8 new potatoes, halved or quartered
Place all ingredients into slow cooker. (not necessary to add liquid, crock will be full).
Cover and cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 5 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.