Gold Medal Ribs
In our homes, things get busy fast. So waking up to this nourishing meal is super
convenient—we just dish it out and then go on our merry way!
A healthy spin on chili that is delicious! You can use ground beef, but the ground turkey makes it very lean. Great dish for fall! And easy to make ahead and...
Green Chili Stew
- 1 Rack of baby back ribs, halved
- 2-4 capfuls of season-all
- 1 Onion, cut into chunks or sliced
- 1 Corn on the cob, halved
- 1 Small bag of baby carrots
- 6-8 new potatoes, halved or quartered
Place all ingredients into slow cooker. (not necessary to add liquid, crock will be full).
Cover and cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 5 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.