Gold Medal Ribs
Slow Cooked Jambalaya – A delicious recipe for the whole family to enjoy!
These Potatoes are great with Hamburgers or hot dogs are any main dish. My family loves this side.
Lois’s Breakfast Casserole – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1 Rack of baby back ribs, halved
- 2-4 capfuls of season-all
- 1 Onion, cut into chunks or sliced
- 1 Corn on the cob, halved
- 1 Small bag of baby carrots
- 6-8 new potatoes, halved or quartered
Place all ingredients into slow cooker. (not necessary to add liquid, crock will be full).
Cover and cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 5 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.