Gold Medal Ribs
It’s Game Time! Pee-Wee, Varsity, College, Pro, and every level in between, it’s that time of year again! Regardless of what sport you are watching (or NOT...
This soup is a great mix between a vegan chili and black bean soup! Serve over cooked brown rice or brown penne pasta for an even heartier meal! Even my...
This is an easy Asian dish, quick in the crock!
- 1 Rack of baby back ribs, halved
- 2-4 capfuls of season-all
- 1 Onion, cut into chunks or sliced
- 1 Corn on the cob, halved
- 1 Small bag of baby carrots
- 6-8 new potatoes, halved or quartered
Place all ingredients into slow cooker. (not necessary to add liquid, crock will be full).
Cover and cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 5 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.