Gold Medal Ribs
Shepherd’s Pie – tasty and delicious dish
This low fat Mexican fiesta chicken is a great alternative to fast food! Not only is this Mexican fiesta chicken healthy, it is quick and easy to make!
Shredded Beef Tacos – Fast and easy to make beef tacos
- 1 Rack of baby back ribs, halved
- 2-4 capfuls of season-all
- 1 Onion, cut into chunks or sliced
- 1 Corn on the cob, halved
- 1 Small bag of baby carrots
- 6-8 new potatoes, halved or quartered
Place all ingredients into slow cooker. (not necessary to add liquid, crock will be full).
Cover and cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 5 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.