Girlfriend’s Chili by Kari and MaryPat
Stuffed Cabbage with Cranberries – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Have plenty of napkins on hand to catch the drips from these lip-smackin’ slow cooker rib delights.
Used 6-quart slow cooker
Chicken and Gnocchi Soup – Slow cooker recipe for chicken and gnocchi soup
The BEST chili ever made!!!
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 Pounds ground turkey or beef
- 2 (14 oz) Cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 (14 oz.) Can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 Teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup beef or chicken broth
- 1 Cup light or fat free sour cream
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
In skillet, saute onions, garlic, and bell peppers until soft. Add to slow cooker
Brown meat then drain and rinse. Add to slow cooker.
Add all ingredients (except sour cream, cheddar cheese and green onions) and mix thoroughly.
Serve topped with sour cream, cheddar cheese and green onions.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.