Girlfriend’s Chili by Kari and MaryPat
BBQ Beef from Southern Living – This is an amazing recipe for bbq beef from Southern Living magazine.
I serve this with cornbread, so after putting everything in the pot, I make the cornbread and by the time it is done (about 30 minutes), the stew is ready.
Chicken Wings made easy in the crock pot!
The BEST chili ever made!!!
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 Pounds ground turkey or beef
- 2 (14 oz) Cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 (14 oz.) Can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 Teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup beef or chicken broth
- 1 Cup light or fat free sour cream
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
In skillet, saute onions, garlic, and bell peppers until soft. Add to slow cooker
Brown meat then drain and rinse. Add to slow cooker.
Add all ingredients (except sour cream, cheddar cheese and green onions) and mix thoroughly.
Serve topped with sour cream, cheddar cheese and green onions.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.