Georgia Peachy Chicken
Simple receipe but tastes wonderful. Can be served with veggies and a salad!
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken Breast
- 3 Sweet Potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 Cup Chopped Sweet Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Cup Peach Preserves (can use apricot if you prefer)
- 1/2 Cup Bell Pepper chopped
Season Chicken with salt, peper and poultry seasoning before you place in slow cooker.
Place chicken, sweet potatoes and onion in slow cooker and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours
Pour off juices from slow cooker into a suace pan, set aside.
Cover chicken and veggies to keep warm.
In a saucepan combine water cornstarch mix well add reserved juices from slow cooker stir in preserves
cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and gets thick.
Pour over chicken and veggies.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.