Georgia Lowcountry Boil
Tasty Spaghetti Sauce
My family likes this best in the winter months.
Merry Christmas from the Crockin’ Girls! We gave a gift for you that can’t be wrapped up and put under the tree- it’s a stress free Christmas...
Have to use a 7 qt show cooker for this one. This is so easy and we love this dish in Georgia.
- 15 small Red new potatoes
- 12 Ounces Beer
- 4 Tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 4 Stalks Celery cut in large peices
- 2 sweet Onion Quartered
- 2 Lemons Halved
- 1 1/2 Pounds Smoked Sausage or Kielbasa cut in 1 inch peices
- 12 Frozen small corn on the cob
- 2 Pounds Unpeeled large raw shrimp frozen
- 10 Cups Water
Place potatoes in slow cooker add 10 cups water, beer and next 3 ingredients.
Squeeze juice from lemons and add lemons to mixture in slow cooker. Cook on low 4 hours.
After 4 hours add sausage and corn cover and cook on low 2 hours.
Add shrimp and stir gently cover and cook on high 20 minutes until shrimp turns pink.
Turn off cooker and let stand 20 minutes. Drain.
serve with Cocktail sauce and melted butter for dipping. Serve with Garlic bread so good.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.