Gambrill Pot Roast
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas – Quick and easy creamy chicken enchiladas
Grandma’s cookin’ and childhood toys sure bring back lots of warm fuzzies! Here is a yummy Cabbage Patch Soup recipe that is a combination of both!...
When we found this recipe we knew it would be a hit with our families… coke with a roast?!?! You bet! The roast turns out SO tender and falls apart when...
Gambrill Pot Roast – A delicious, slow cooked recipe.
- 1 3 to 5 Pound Pot Roast (which is your favorite - I like Chuck)
- 1 Package Beefy Onion Lipton soup mix
- 1 Package Onion Lipton Soup Mix
- 1 Bouillon Cube Beef
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom
- Couple splashes of Worcester
- 1 Bag of baby carrots
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 small Package Baby bellas quartered
Layer your slow cooker in the order that the ingredients are listed.
Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.