Gambrill Pot Roast
A delicious way to make Chicken Tortilla Soup with black beans, cilantro and corn
So what if it’s raining have barbecue anyway with my wonderful smokey barbecued brisket. Use a second crock pot to make baked potatoes and add salad and...
We want to give a special shout out to our friend Tiffany who submitted this tasty, clean recipe. It may be healthy, but don’t let that fool you. This...
Gambrill Pot Roast – A delicious, slow cooked recipe.
- 1 3 to 5 Pound Pot Roast (which is your favorite - I like Chuck)
- 1 Package Beefy Onion Lipton soup mix
- 1 Package Onion Lipton Soup Mix
- 1 Bouillon Cube Beef
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom
- Couple splashes of Worcester
- 1 Bag of baby carrots
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 small Package Baby bellas quartered
Layer your slow cooker in the order that the ingredients are listed.
Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.