Gambrill Pot Roast
Rosemary Garlic Beef – simple to make in a slow cooker
Party Kabobs: Grab. Go. Repeat. These tasty finger foods are the perfect combo of sweet and tangy and a breeze to make too! Ingredients: 1 ½ lbs smoked...
Easy Slow Cooked Fajitas – An easy and delicious recipe for the whole family to enjoy
Gambrill Pot Roast – A delicious, slow cooked recipe.
- 1 3 to 5 Pound Pot Roast (which is your favorite - I like Chuck)
- 1 Package Beefy Onion Lipton soup mix
- 1 Package Onion Lipton Soup Mix
- 1 Bouillon Cube Beef
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom
- Couple splashes of Worcester
- 1 Bag of baby carrots
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 small Package Baby bellas quartered
Layer your slow cooker in the order that the ingredients are listed.
Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.