Gambrill Pot Roast
Dilled Pot Roast with Mushroom Sauce – A simple and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
2 pounds stew meat, 2 medium yellow onions, chunked, 2 heaping Tablespoons garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1...
Lois’s Breakfast Casserole - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Gambrill Pot Roast – A delicious, slow cooked recipe.
- 1 3 to 5 Pound Pot Roast (which is your favorite - I like Chuck)
- 1 Package Beefy Onion Lipton soup mix
- 1 Package Onion Lipton Soup Mix
- 1 Bouillon Cube Beef
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom
- Couple splashes of Worcester
- 1 Bag of baby carrots
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 small Package Baby bellas quartered
Layer your slow cooker in the order that the ingredients are listed.
Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.