The yummy tang of fresh cranberries combines with savory cinnamon and ginger to make a completely delicious fall crockin' meal!
This recipe is a family favorite because it's delicious and easily made with ingredients found in the pantry
Chicken Parmesean #2 – Slow cooker recipe for easy chicken parmesan
If you like a fiesta of flavors and appreciate a creamy based soup with chicken. Then this is your match made in heaven!
- 4 Whole grilled chicken breasts
- 1 Can corn with sweet pepper-drained
- 1 Can condensed cream of potato soup
- 3 Cups chicken broth
- 1-4 oz Can green chillies
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro
- 1 taco seasoning Package sour cream
- 8 Ounce velveeta with jalapenos
- 8 Ounce tortilla chips
Grill or buy grilled chicken breasts then combine the rest of ingredients into slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Top with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.