Chicken Parmesean #2 – Slow cooker recipe for easy chicken parmesan
This is the lighter version of our King Ranch Chicken recipe. It includes mushrooms and spinach, but your family won’t even know! It’s a yummy,...
Italian Chicken Sandwiches This recipe is one of our favorite quick and easy slow cooker meals, especially when we are busy and don’t have much time to...
If you like a fiesta of flavors and appreciate a creamy based soup with chicken. Then this is your match made in heaven!
- 4 Whole grilled chicken breasts
- 1 Can corn with sweet pepper-drained
- 1 Can condensed cream of potato soup
- 3 Cups chicken broth
- 1-4 oz Can green chillies
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro
- 1 taco seasoning Package sour cream
- 8 Ounce velveeta with jalapenos
- 8 Ounce tortilla chips
Grill or buy grilled chicken breasts then combine the rest of ingredients into slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Top with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.