This buffalo chicken sandwich recipe is very simple and makes delicious sandwiches!!! It is spicy, but don’t be afraid! Your slow cooker can handle...
Nothing hits the spot like a creamy pasta dish and this one is sure to please the whole family! Add a salad and dinner is complete- easy peasy!
Easiest white chicken chili with McCormick seasoning packet, chicken, beans, and corn
If you like a fiesta of flavors and appreciate a creamy based soup with chicken. Then this is your match made in heaven!
- 4 Whole grilled chicken breasts
- 1 Can corn with sweet pepper-drained
- 1 Can condensed cream of potato soup
- 3 Cups chicken broth
- 1-4 oz Can green chillies
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro
- 1 taco seasoning Package sour cream
- 8 Ounce velveeta with jalapenos
- 8 Ounce tortilla chips
Grill or buy grilled chicken breasts then combine the rest of ingredients into slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Top with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.