This is great on top of shredded lettuce with cheese and sour cream as a taco salad, or filling for tacos, burritos, or on top of nachos for an after school...
Chicken Tortilla Soup – Made easy in the slow cooker
This stew is so yummy, your kids won’t even know it’s “healthy”! Serve with corn muffins or whole grain bread and a salad and you have...
If you like a fiesta of flavors and appreciate a creamy based soup with chicken. Then this is your match made in heaven!
- 4 Whole grilled chicken breasts
- 1 Can corn with sweet pepper-drained
- 1 Can condensed cream of potato soup
- 3 Cups chicken broth
- 1-4 oz Can green chillies
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro
- 1 taco seasoning Package sour cream
- 8 Ounce velveeta with jalapenos
- 8 Ounce tortilla chips
Grill or buy grilled chicken breasts then combine the rest of ingredients into slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Top with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.