Fiesta chicken and rice soup
Cheesy Chicken #2 – Great chicken recipe made with cream of chicken soup and cheese soup
1 can cream chicken soup, 1 can cheddar cheese soup, 3 chicken breasts, 1 small bag frozen broccoli, rice, Put both cans of soup and chicken in the crock. Cook...
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Easy homemade broccoli cheese soup recipe
This delicious and hearty soup is perfect for Crockin' cLean!
- 32 Ounce chicken broth
- 2-3 uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Can healthy cheddar cheese soup
- 1 Cup baby carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced thinly
- 1 Can reduced sodium black beans, rinsed
- 1 Can sweet corn, drained
- 1-2 Cans Rotel
- 1 Package reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoons chili pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup uncooked long-grain rice
Combine all ingredients (except rice) in slow cooker. Cook on low for around 4 hours.
Remove chicken from cooker and shred.
Stir uncooked rice into slow cooker.
Return shredded chicken to the soup and cook on low for around 2 hours.
Serve with garnishes including baked tortilla chips, reduced fat cheese, avocado, and light sour cream.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.