Fiesta chicken and rice soup
I LOVE Chicken Tortilla Soup. It is my favorite soup ever and I just had to come up with my own recipe for it! I loved the idea of not cooking the chicken...
Manly Beef Stew
Here are all the recipes included in this week’s crockin’ Monday video. *If freezing these meals before crocking (like in our video) add about 2...
This delicious and hearty soup is perfect for Crockin' cLean!
- 32 Ounce chicken broth
- 2-3 uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Can healthy cheddar cheese soup
- 1 Cup baby carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced thinly
- 1 Can reduced sodium black beans, rinsed
- 1 Can sweet corn, drained
- 1-2 Cans Rotel
- 1 Package reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoons chili pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup uncooked long-grain rice
Combine all ingredients (except rice) in slow cooker. Cook on low for around 4 hours.
Remove chicken from cooker and shred.
Stir uncooked rice into slow cooker.
Return shredded chicken to the soup and cook on low for around 2 hours.
Serve with garnishes including baked tortilla chips, reduced fat cheese, avocado, and light sour cream.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.