Fiesta chicken and rice soup
Cheesy Chicken #2 – Great chicken recipe made with cream of chicken soup and cheese soup
Here are all the recipes included in this week’s crockin’ Monday video. *If freezing these meals before crocking (like in our video) add about 2...
Yummy Enchiladas easy to make in the slow cooker
This delicious and hearty soup is perfect for Crockin' cLean!
- 32 Ounce chicken broth
- 2-3 uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Can healthy cheddar cheese soup
- 1 Cup baby carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced thinly
- 1 Can reduced sodium black beans, rinsed
- 1 Can sweet corn, drained
- 1-2 Cans Rotel
- 1 Package reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoons chili pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup uncooked long-grain rice
Combine all ingredients (except rice) in slow cooker. Cook on low for around 4 hours.
Remove chicken from cooker and shred.
Stir uncooked rice into slow cooker.
Return shredded chicken to the soup and cook on low for around 2 hours.
Serve with garnishes including baked tortilla chips, reduced fat cheese, avocado, and light sour cream.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.