Yummy Enchiladas easy to make in the slow cooker
- 1.5 Pounds Hamburger meat
- 1 Large onion
- 1 Can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 Can Cream of mushroom
- 1 (small) Can Chopped green chilies
- 1 Can Red enchilada sauce
- 12 Corn or flour tortillas
Brown meat and onions in skillet and drain.
Put in slow cooker with all other ingredients except tortillas.
Cook 4 hrs. on HIGH or 8 on LOW.
One hour before done, tear up tortillas and add to pot.
Enjoy! They are delish!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.