Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles
This is different from your typical soup because it has a hearty thickness to it that won’t leave you hungry. Served with crunchy corn chips and some of your...
Add a little kick to your next party! I've been told this spicy queso taste a lot like the skillet queso you get at Chili's. It's delish!
Shrimp Jambalaya – Great recipe for shrimp jambalaya
Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1 Can Black beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Pinto beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Red kidney beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Corn, drained
- 1 Can Rotel, undrained
- 1 Can Diced, fire roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 1 Package Ranch seasoning
- 1 Package Morningstar Farms Crumbles
Pour crumbles into the bottom of a slow cooker, top with both seasonings and then pile on the canned stuff.
Heat it up on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and fritos corn chips to make it even more spectacular.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.