Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles
Meat and Cheese Mexican Dip - Delicous recipe made with a slow cooker
Slow Cooked Chicken – Make delicious slow cooked chicken using chicken breast, cream of chicken soup and chicken taco seasoning
Want the perfect bowl of goodness that isn’t just for “soup season”? This chili recipe is perfect for all year crockin’!
Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles - A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1 Can Black beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Pinto beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Red kidney beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Corn, drained
- 1 Can Rotel, undrained
- 1 Can Diced, fire roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 1 Package Ranch seasoning
- 1 Package Morningstar Farms Crumbles
Pour crumbles into the bottom of a slow cooker, top with both seasonings and then pile on the canned stuff.
Heat it up on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and fritos corn chips to make it even more spectacular.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.