Easy Slow Cooker Enchiladas
Grandma’s cookin’ and childhood toys sure bring back lots of warm fuzzies! Here is a yummy Cabbage Patch Soup recipe that is a combination of both!...
Game Time Dip - A delicious and easy to make recipe.
Extra lean ground beef or ground turkey, browned, Chili with no beans, Black beans, drained, Diced tomatoes with chilies, Mild enchilada sauce, Sliced black...
Easy slow cooker Enchiladas - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1.5 Pounds Lean ground beef
- 1 Can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 Can Cream of mushroom
- 1 Large white onion chopped
- 16 Ounces Picante salsa ( or whatever kind you like I use one from the taqueria) at least
- 2 Cups Shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1 Dozen tortillas corn or flour tortillas
Brown ground meat with chopped onion add salt, pepper, garlic to your liking brown and drain.
Mix both soups and salsa in a bowl.
In slow cooker, 1st layer 1/3 of meat, then 1/3 of soup mixture, sprinkle cheese to cover then a layer of tortillas (I tear mine into quarters).
Now repeat layers - usually makes 3 layers, then I top mine with cheese put in slow cooker.
Cook on high for an 1 hr - 1 1/2 hrs or on low for longer.
Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and chips!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.