Easy Slow Cooker Enchiladas
A slightly spicy alternative to stuffed peppers. I combined a few ideas from other recipes and added a few of my own.
Our daughter’s middle name is Lee and my mother’s maiden name was Lee. We all sang while we cooked. There was a recipe basic with ground beef and...
Slow Cooked Lasagna – Easy way to make delicious traditional lasagna in the slow cooker
Easy slow cooker Enchiladas – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1.5 Pounds Lean ground beef
- 1 Can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 Can Cream of mushroom
- 1 Large white onion chopped
- 16 Ounces Picante salsa ( or whatever kind you like I use one from the taqueria) at least
- 2 Cups Shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1 Dozen tortillas corn or flour tortillas
Brown ground meat with chopped onion add salt, pepper, garlic to your liking brown and drain.
Mix both soups and salsa in a bowl.
In slow cooker, 1st layer 1/3 of meat, then 1/3 of soup mixture, sprinkle cheese to cover then a layer of tortillas (I tear mine into quarters).
Now repeat layers - usually makes 3 layers, then I top mine with cheese put in slow cooker.
Cook on high for an 1 hr - 1 1/2 hrs or on low for longer.
Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and chips!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.