Easy Slow Cooker Enchiladas
Slow Cooked Lasagna – Easy way to make delicious traditional lasagna in the slow cooker
Old family recipe that is made every family reunion in West Virginia
Cabbage stew is an easy and healthy recipe to make on those cold days, simply combine ingredients into slow cooker.
Easy slow cooker Enchiladas - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1.5 Pounds Lean ground beef
- 1 Can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 Can Cream of mushroom
- 1 Large white onion chopped
- 16 Ounces Picante salsa ( or whatever kind you like I use one from the taqueria) at least
- 2 Cups Shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1 Dozen tortillas corn or flour tortillas
Brown ground meat with chopped onion add salt, pepper, garlic to your liking brown and drain.
Mix both soups and salsa in a bowl.
In slow cooker, 1st layer 1/3 of meat, then 1/3 of soup mixture, sprinkle cheese to cover then a layer of tortillas (I tear mine into quarters).
Now repeat layers - usually makes 3 layers, then I top mine with cheese put in slow cooker.
Cook on high for an 1 hr - 1 1/2 hrs or on low for longer.
Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and chips!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.