Easy Slow Cooker Enchiladas
Hobo Hamburgers- great for the whole family, easy for mom and yummy for kids!
Easy red chili recipe, serve with sour cream, shredded cheese or whatever toppings you like!
Slow Cooked Lasagna – Easy way to make delicious traditional lasagna in the slow cooker
Easy slow cooker Enchiladas – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1.5 Pounds Lean ground beef
- 1 Can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 Can Cream of mushroom
- 1 Large white onion chopped
- 16 Ounces Picante salsa ( or whatever kind you like I use one from the taqueria) at least
- 2 Cups Shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1 Dozen tortillas corn or flour tortillas
Brown ground meat with chopped onion add salt, pepper, garlic to your liking brown and drain.
Mix both soups and salsa in a bowl.
In slow cooker, 1st layer 1/3 of meat, then 1/3 of soup mixture, sprinkle cheese to cover then a layer of tortillas (I tear mine into quarters).
Now repeat layers - usually makes 3 layers, then I top mine with cheese put in slow cooker.
Cook on high for an 1 hr - 1 1/2 hrs or on low for longer.
Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and chips!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.