Dilled Pot Roast with Mushroom Sauce
Dilled Pot Roast with Mushroom Sauce – A simple and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 2.5 to 3 Pounds top round beef roast
- 1 Teaspoons salt
- 1/2 Teaspoons pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (or 2 tsp dried dill)
- 1 onion, cut into 4 thick slices
- 4 ribs celery, cut into chunks
- 1/4 Cups red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Cups water
- 1 Pounds mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cups light sour cream
Mix together the salt, pepper and dill.
Rub seasoning mixture over entire roast.
Place the onion slices and celery in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Pour water and red wine into the cooker.
Place the roast on top of the veggies.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
SautÃ© mushroom in oiled pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mushrooms are tender.
Turn heat to low and stir in sour cream; season with salt and pepper.
Serve roast topped with mushroom sauce.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.