Diced Jalapeno BBQ pork
The holiday season is nearly here and we are ready to do some crockin’ for the family! Pamela, from San Diego, California, submitted this yummy slow...
You can serve this as a slow cooking chicken recipe as a dip or as taco filling!
Spice up game day with this BBQ pork with a kick!
- 1 Medium Boston Butt pork roast
- 1 small Jar Salsa
- 1 Package Mexican taco / chili powder ( I used McCormick brand taco powder )
- 1 Teaspoon Yellow curry powder ( I used ---Tones brand from Piggly Wiggly )
- 1 Bottle of Mexican beer
- 3 cloves Fresh minced garlic
- 1 Lime peeled and cut up into small chunks
- 2 Tablespoons Louisiana style hot sauce
- 1/4 Jar Diced Jalapeno ( I used Mt. Olive brand )
- 1/4 Jar BBQ sauce
- 3/4 Jar Diced Jalapeno ( add less for those who do not like the spicy heat )
- 3/4 Jar BBQ sauce
- Add Louisiana style hot sauce to taste
- Squeeze one lime over mixture
Place first 10 ingredients in slow cooker
Cook on medium or high for 5 to 6 hours
Drain all liquids from roast
dump the rest off the last 3 remaining ingredients on top of pork roast in slow cooker pot
pull pork with two forks untill fully shredded.
Great severed on a hamburger bun, tortillas or by itself!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.