Diced Jalapeno BBQ pork
Merry Christmas from the Crockin’ Girls! We gave a gift for you that can’t be wrapped up and put under the tree- it’s a stress free Christmas...
So easy, so wonderful!! We often serve this at parties, during Sunday football, or I'll take to work. ALWAYS a huge hit...
Easy Slow Cooked Barbecue – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Spice up game day with this BBQ pork with a kick!
- 1 Medium Boston Butt pork roast
- 1 small Jar Salsa
- 1 Package Mexican taco / chili powder ( I used McCormick brand taco powder )
- 1 Teaspoon Yellow curry powder ( I used ---Tones brand from Piggly Wiggly )
- 1 Bottle of Mexican beer
- 3 cloves Fresh minced garlic
- 1 Lime peeled and cut up into small chunks
- 2 Tablespoons Louisiana style hot sauce
- 1/4 Jar Diced Jalapeno ( I used Mt. Olive brand )
- 1/4 Jar BBQ sauce
- 3/4 Jar Diced Jalapeno ( add less for those who do not like the spicy heat )
- 3/4 Jar BBQ sauce
- Add Louisiana style hot sauce to taste
- Squeeze one lime over mixture
Place first 10 ingredients in slow cooker
Cook on medium or high for 5 to 6 hours
Drain all liquids from roast
dump the rest off the last 3 remaining ingredients on top of pork roast in slow cooker pot
pull pork with two forks untill fully shredded.
Great severed on a hamburger bun, tortillas or by itself!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.