Slow Cooked Fajitas
Chicken comes out juicy and tender, perfect for wrapping up in a corn or flour tortilla and topped with your favorite toppings! Some of ours are cilantro,...
Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup – An easy and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Slow cooked Fajitas
- 3-4 Pounds Boneless roast, coated with chili powder
- 1 Chopped medium onion
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Uncooked pinto beans
- 2 Cans Rotel tomatoes with chilies
- 1 Can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (small) Can Green chilies
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
Layer ingredients in slow cooker in order listed above.
Cook on low in slow cooker for 12-16 hours. Do not stir until done.
After cooking , stir until meat is in small pieces.
Serve with flour tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, onion, tomatoes, lettuce, salsa
Makes enough to feed a large crowd with almost no work at all! NOT A MEAL FOR TWO!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.