Slow Cooked Fajitas
I make this roast for New Years day with our beans and cornbread - always a BIG hit! Also really good on sandwiches :) enjoy!
Easy slow cooked pork chops
Serve over Fritos and top with sour cream and shredded cheese for a yummy “Frito Pie.” :-)
Slow cooked Fajitas
- 3-4 Pounds Boneless roast, coated with chili powder
- 1 Chopped medium onion
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Uncooked pinto beans
- 2 Cans Rotel tomatoes with chilies
- 1 Can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (small) Can Green chilies
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
Layer ingredients in slow cooker in order listed above.
Cook on low in slow cooker for 12-16 hours. Do not stir until done.
After cooking , stir until meat is in small pieces.
Serve with flour tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, onion, tomatoes, lettuce, salsa
Makes enough to feed a large crowd with almost no work at all! NOT A MEAL FOR TWO!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.