Slow Cooked Breakfast
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this rave-worth dessert, which bursts with chocolatey goodness.
Great for a lunch by the pool, a picnic in the woods, or a light summer meal. Don't forget to try as a dip too!
Taking an old family favorite and making it in the slow cooker y’all! My great grandma, “Big Mama”, taught the women in our family how to get...
Slow cooked breakfast for a quick paced world.
- 12 Eggs
- 1 Package Frozen Oâ€™Brien hash browns
- 1 Pound Cooked and cut up bacon, ham or sausage (or a mix of them)
- 1/2 Cup Diced onion (of course I used moreâ€¦.also used green peppers)
- 3/4 Pound Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry mustard
- 1 Cup Sour cream
- Salt and pepper and other seasonings, to taste
Spray 6 quart slow cooker with nonstick spray.
Put Â½ of the hashbrowns, meat, and onion mixture. Sprinkle on half the cheese. Repeat.
Mix together eggs, milk, sour cream and seasonings. Pour this mixture over the top of ingredients in slow cooker.
Cook on low for eight hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.