Slow Cooked Breakfast
Nothing hits the spot like a creamy pasta dish and this one is sure to please the whole family! Add a salad and dinner is complete- easy peasy!
Slow Cooked Peach Cobbler – Delicious dessert for the whole family!
Pineapple Bread Pudding – A delicious dessert made in a slow cooker
Slow cooked breakfast for a quick paced world.
- 12 Eggs
- 1 Package Frozen Oâ€™Brien hash browns
- 1 Pound Cooked and cut up bacon, ham or sausage (or a mix of them)
- 1/2 Cup Diced onion (of course I used moreâ€¦.also used green peppers)
- 3/4 Pound Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry mustard
- 1 Cup Sour cream
- Salt and pepper and other seasonings, to taste
Spray 6 quart slow cooker with nonstick spray.
Put Â½ of the hashbrowns, meat, and onion mixture. Sprinkle on half the cheese. Repeat.
Mix together eggs, milk, sour cream and seasonings. Pour this mixture over the top of ingredients in slow cooker.
Cook on low for eight hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.