Slow Cooked Breakfast
Country Scalloped Potatoes and Ham – easy to cook in slow sooker
Breakfast Casserole – made with hashbrowns, sausage, colby jack cheese, mushrooms, peppers and egg
Your family will love this simple, savory side with any meal.
Slow cooked breakfast for a quick paced world.
- 12 Eggs
- 1 Package Frozen Oâ€™Brien hash browns
- 1 Pound Cooked and cut up bacon, ham or sausage (or a mix of them)
- 1/2 Cup Diced onion (of course I used moreâ€¦.also used green peppers)
- 3/4 Pound Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry mustard
- 1 Cup Sour cream
- Salt and pepper and other seasonings, to taste
Spray 6 quart slow cooker with nonstick spray.
Put Â½ of the hashbrowns, meat, and onion mixture. Sprinkle on half the cheese. Repeat.
Mix together eggs, milk, sour cream and seasonings. Pour this mixture over the top of ingredients in slow cooker.
Cook on low for eight hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.