Dilled Pot Roast with Mushroom Sauce – A simple and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
This is different from your typical soup because it has a hearty thickness to it that won’t leave you hungry. Served with crunchy corn chips and some of your...
Slow Cooked Burritos – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
These beans are delicious and easy to fix!
- 2 Can baked beans, NOT drained
- 2 Can kidney beans, drained
- 2 Can pinto beans, drained
- 2 Can black beans, drained
- 1 Pounds skinless smoked sausage, cut into coins
- 1/2 Pounds bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 Pounds browned, drained hamburger
- 1 and 1/2 Cups BBQ sauce
- 1/2 Cups mustard
- 1 large Vidalia onion, diced
Combine all ingredients, except bacon, in slow cooker.
Stir until well blended and cook on low for 4 hours.
Stir in bacon before serving.
Serve with cornbread if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.