A healthy spin on chili that is delicious! You can use ground beef, but the ground turkey makes it very lean. Great dish for fall! And easy to make ahead and...
This is a great game day dip, serve with tortilla chips.
Sweet Mama’s BBQ Chicken – A delicious recipe for the whole family!
These beans are delicious and easy to fix!
- 2 Can baked beans, NOT drained
- 2 Can kidney beans, drained
- 2 Can pinto beans, drained
- 2 Can black beans, drained
- 1 Pounds skinless smoked sausage, cut into coins
- 1/2 Pounds bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 Pounds browned, drained hamburger
- 1 and 1/2 Cups BBQ sauce
- 1/2 Cups mustard
- 1 large Vidalia onion, diced
Combine all ingredients, except bacon, in slow cooker.
Stir until well blended and cook on low for 4 hours.
Stir in bacon before serving.
Serve with cornbread if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.