bbq chicken sandwiches made easy in the slow cooker
Merry Christmas from the Crockin’ Girls! We gave a gift for you that can’t be wrapped up and put under the tree- it’s a stress free Christmas...
This twist on traditional chicken soup will make everyone happy!
These beans are delicious and easy to fix!
- 2 Can baked beans, NOT drained
- 2 Can kidney beans, drained
- 2 Can pinto beans, drained
- 2 Can black beans, drained
- 1 Pounds skinless smoked sausage, cut into coins
- 1/2 Pounds bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 Pounds browned, drained hamburger
- 1 and 1/2 Cups BBQ sauce
- 1/2 Cups mustard
- 1 large Vidalia onion, diced
Combine all ingredients, except bacon, in slow cooker.
Stir until well blended and cook on low for 4 hours.
Stir in bacon before serving.
Serve with cornbread if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.