Party Kabobs: Grab. Go. Repeat. These tasty finger foods are the perfect combo of sweet and tangy and a breeze to make too! Ingredients: 1 ½ lbs smoked...
When we found this recipe we knew it would be a hit with our families… coke with a roast?!?! You bet! The roast turns out SO tender and falls apart when...
This low fat Mexican fiesta chicken is a great alternative to fast food! Not only is this Mexican fiesta chicken healthy, it is quick and easy to make!
These beans are delicious and easy to fix!
- 2 Can baked beans, NOT drained
- 2 Can kidney beans, drained
- 2 Can pinto beans, drained
- 2 Can black beans, drained
- 1 Pounds skinless smoked sausage, cut into coins
- 1/2 Pounds bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 Pounds browned, drained hamburger
- 1 and 1/2 Cups BBQ sauce
- 1/2 Cups mustard
- 1 large Vidalia onion, diced
Combine all ingredients, except bacon, in slow cooker.
Stir until well blended and cook on low for 4 hours.
Stir in bacon before serving.
Serve with cornbread if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.