Chocolate Lava Cake
Carrot Cake * This cake is full of scrumptious flavors. The three hour cook time makes this recipe perfect for an afternoon luncheon....
Mock Apple Pie – same delicious apple pie taste, half the hassle
Great chocolate dessert served with ice-cream.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this rave-worth dessert, which bursts with chocolatey goodness.
- 1 Package Chocolate Cake Mix
- Eggs (according to mix)
- Cup Vegetable Oil (according to mix)
- 1 2/3 Cups Water (according to mix)
- 1 small Package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Cold Milk (according to pudding mix)
- 1 (12 oz) Package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Prepare cake mix according to box instructions.
Pour batter into slow cooker.
Prepare Chocolate Pudding Mix according to box instructions and pour over cake batter.
Sprinkle chocolate chips on the batter
Cook in slow cooker on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Cake will be moist and have small "lava" bubbles on top. Scoop out and serve with topping of your choice (ice cream, whipped topping or nuts).
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.