Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos
Chicken enchiladas are an easy meal when made in the slow cooker. Simply place all ingredients together and cook on low all day, and come home to a...
Quick and Easy Chicken Tacos – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
1 2 1/2 to 3 lbs of Boneless Chicken Breast 1 Can of Cream Soup (I use Cream of Chicken) 12 ounces of Salsa (I use Mild) 1 pkg. of Taco Seasoning Mix 1 to 1...
Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos – A simple and delicious recipe for tacos.
- 2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup salsa
- 2 Tablespoons canned Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm tortillas
- Toppings: (Optional) Cheddar cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, tomatoes, cilantro, onions, salsa
In a slow cooker, combine chicken, garlic, salsa, chipotle chilies, chili powder, smoked paprika, pepper and salt.
Add 1/4 cup water if the mixture looks too dry.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Shred chicken. Spoon onto warm tortillas and add toppings of your choice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.