Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos
Two of our favorite things: Mexican food and pasta, all in one fabulous recipe! Your family is sure to be asking for this dish many times over. Enjoy!
Cowboy Chicken – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
We want to give a special shout out to our friend Tiffany who submitted this tasty, clean recipe. It may be healthy, but don’t let that fool you. This...
Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos – A simple and delicious recipe for tacos.
- 2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup salsa
- 2 Tablespoons canned Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm tortillas
- Toppings: (Optional) Cheddar cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, tomatoes, cilantro, onions, salsa
In a slow cooker, combine chicken, garlic, salsa, chipotle chilies, chili powder, smoked paprika, pepper and salt.
Add 1/4 cup water if the mixture looks too dry.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Shred chicken. Spoon onto warm tortillas and add toppings of your choice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.