Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos
Sweet and tangy; we loved our first recipe, Teriyaki Chicken. It was the perfect meal to serve over a bed of rice, but we wish we would have added some...
Barbeque Turkey Meatballs – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Italian Beef Sandwiches – Delicious and easy to make sandwiches
Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos – A simple and delicious recipe for tacos.
- 2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup salsa
- 2 Tablespoons canned Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm tortillas
- Toppings: (Optional) Cheddar cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, tomatoes, cilantro, onions, salsa
In a slow cooker, combine chicken, garlic, salsa, chipotle chilies, chili powder, smoked paprika, pepper and salt.
Add 1/4 cup water if the mixture looks too dry.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Shred chicken. Spoon onto warm tortillas and add toppings of your choice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.