Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos
London Broil – Delicious and easy in the slow cooker
This recipe for Italian beef sandwiches will have your home smelling amazing and your mouth watering
Ground beef, Dried oregano, Chopped onion, Dried basil, Minced garlic, Lasagna noodles, Tomato sauce, Tomato paste, Salt, Ricotta cheese, Grated Parmesan, and...
Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos – A simple and delicious recipe for tacos.
- 2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup salsa
- 2 Tablespoons canned Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm tortillas
- Toppings: (Optional) Cheddar cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, tomatoes, cilantro, onions, salsa
In a slow cooker, combine chicken, garlic, salsa, chipotle chilies, chili powder, smoked paprika, pepper and salt.
Add 1/4 cup water if the mixture looks too dry.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Shred chicken. Spoon onto warm tortillas and add toppings of your choice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.