Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos
This is a classic dish from the Philippines, modified to work great in the slow cooker. This is the easiest and the most tastiest chicken dinner you will ever...
Two of our favorite things: Mexican food and pasta, all in one fabulous recipe! Your family is sure to be asking for this dish many times over. Enjoy!
London Broil – Delicious and easy in the slow cooker
Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos – A simple and delicious recipe for tacos.
- 2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup salsa
- 2 Tablespoons canned Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm tortillas
- Toppings: (Optional) Cheddar cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, tomatoes, cilantro, onions, salsa
In a slow cooker, combine chicken, garlic, salsa, chipotle chilies, chili powder, smoked paprika, pepper and salt.
Add 1/4 cup water if the mixture looks too dry.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Shred chicken. Spoon onto warm tortillas and add toppings of your choice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.