Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos
Balsamic Chicken – easy recipe for this tasty dish
I know lamb isn’t as popular in the States as it is elsewhere in the world, but I happen to love it, so I’m always on the lookout for good recipes...
Apple Butter Ribs – Delicous recipe made with a slow cooker
Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos – A simple and delicious recipe for tacos.
- 2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup salsa
- 2 Tablespoons canned Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm tortillas
- Toppings: (Optional) Cheddar cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, tomatoes, cilantro, onions, salsa
In a slow cooker, combine chicken, garlic, salsa, chipotle chilies, chili powder, smoked paprika, pepper and salt.
Add 1/4 cup water if the mixture looks too dry.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Shred chicken. Spoon onto warm tortillas and add toppings of your choice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.