Chipotle Chicken Anything!
Slow Cooked Chicken – Make delicious slow cooked chicken using chicken breast, cream of chicken soup and chicken taco seasoning
Submitted by: Becky Anderson
This is different from your typical soup because it has a hearty thickness to it that won’t leave you hungry. Served with crunchy corn chips and some of your...
This is great on top of shredded lettuce with cheese and sour cream as a taco salad, or filling for tacos, burritos, or on top of nachos for an after school snack. We have even used the leftovers and added chicken broth to make an amazing chicken tortilla soup. So amazingly versatile! Yummy!!
- 5-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large Jar Chipolte sauce
- 1 Can Black beans, rinsed
- 1 Can Corn, not drained
- 1 small Can Green chilis
- 1 Medium onion, diced
- 2 Packages Reduced sodium taco seasoning
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream, shredded cheese, and taco shells or tortillas for after cooking as you like!
Place chicken on bottom of crockpot and add all of the other ingredients on top.
Cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken shreds apart with a fork when mixed together.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.