Chipotle Chicken Anything!
Frazzled Mom’s Chicken Cacciatore – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
There will be no penalties called when you serve these delicious sliders at your next gathering! Grab and go, and perfect to accompany all of your other game...
This is a "family approved" staple for all seasons.
This is great on top of shredded lettuce with cheese and sour cream as a taco salad, or filling for tacos, burritos, or on top of nachos for an after school snack. We have even used the leftovers and added chicken broth to make an amazing chicken tortilla soup. So amazingly versatile! Yummy!!
- 5-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large Jar Chipolte sauce
- 1 Can Black beans, rinsed
- 1 Can Corn, not drained
- 1 small Can Green chilis
- 1 Medium onion, diced
- 2 Packages Reduced sodium taco seasoning
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream, shredded cheese, and taco shells or tortillas for after cooking as you like!
Place chicken on bottom of crockpot and add all of the other ingredients on top.
Cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken shreds apart with a fork when mixed together.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.