Italian Beef Sandwiches – Delicious and easy to make sandwiches
A delicious way to make Chicken Tortilla Soup with black beans, cilantro and corn
A wonderful, hearty soup that takes only minutes to prep. Pair it with fresh bread from your bread machine and you'll have a down home meal with little effort.
Who says healthy eating couldn’t be delicious too!? This recipe is such a treat for your mouth with the different flavors and textures combining to create something spectacular!
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ to 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 to 7 ounce) box long grain & wild rice
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon garlic & herb seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup snap peas
- 2 to 3 squash or zucchini (we mixed)
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined (we used frozen with tails on)
Add all ingredients (except shrimp) to slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours. Add in shrimp and cook an additional 30 minutes to an hour.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.