Chili Enchilada Casserole
Wondering what to do with that leftover turkey? We thought it would be yummy to put together a turkey soup instead of eating leftovers for days! With small...
This is a "family approved" staple for all seasons.
Sloppy Joes II – Made easy in the slow cooker
- 2 Pounds extra lean ground beef or ground turkey, browned
- 2 (19 oz) Cans chili with no beans
- 1 (19.75 oz) Can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 oz) Can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 (10 oz) Can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 (2.25 oz) Can sliced black olives
- 1 box Mexican style rice with seasonings (I used rice a roni)
- 10 corn tortillas, torn into strips
- 1 Cup shredded cheese
Mix all ingredients except tortillas and shredded cheese in slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for 7 hours, then mix in tortilla strips and top with shredded cheese.
Cook for an additional hour.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.