Chili Enchilada Casserole
Chili Con Carne
Whether you’re ringing in the year or (finally) resolving to spend more hours with your loved ones and less hours in the kitchen, this is the go-to bowl for...
Slow Cooked Tuscan Beef Stew – A great recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Pounds extra lean ground beef or ground turkey, browned
- 2 (19 oz) Cans chili with no beans
- 1 (19.75 oz) Can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 oz) Can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 (10 oz) Can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 (2.25 oz) Can sliced black olives
- 1 box Mexican style rice with seasonings (I used rice a roni)
- 10 corn tortillas, torn into strips
- 1 Cup shredded cheese
Mix all ingredients except tortillas and shredded cheese in slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for 7 hours, then mix in tortilla strips and top with shredded cheese.
Cook for an additional hour.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.