Chicken Tortilla Soup 2
With this stuffing made in the crockpot, you'll be sure to have plenty to feed everyone at a family gathering
We know you’re going to love this creamy, dreamy pasta as much as we do. And so will your kiddos! Submitted by Amanda Stice
Easy buffalo chicken recipe made in the slow cooker, delicious buffalo flavor and easy chicken meal
Chicken Tortilla Soup – A simple and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 handful Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 28 Ounces can Petit Diced Tomatoes
- 10 Ounces can Enchilada Sauce
- 7 Ounces can chopped green chilies
- 1 and 1/2 Cups frozen corn
- 1 Quarts chicken broth
- 2 Cups water (optional)
- 1 Teaspoons cumin (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons chili powder (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons salt
- 1/4 Teaspoons black Pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Juice of 1 Lime
Place chicken, garlic, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chilies, corn, chicken broth, water, and bay leaf in slow cooker.
Combine cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and fresh lime juice.
Add to slow cooker. Stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 3-4 hours.
Remove chicken and shred.
Return to slow cook and cook another 3-4 hours on low.
Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, or diced avocados.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.