Chicken Tortilla Soup 2
Salsa Chicken – Easy and healthy slow cooked salsa chicken recipe
This meat is versatile and delicious in a number of different dishes.
Wondering what to do with that leftover turkey? We thought it would be yummy to put together a turkey soup instead of eating leftovers for days! With small...
Chicken Tortilla Soup – A simple and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 handful Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 28 Ounces can Petit Diced Tomatoes
- 10 Ounces can Enchilada Sauce
- 7 Ounces can chopped green chilies
- 1 and 1/2 Cups frozen corn
- 1 Quarts chicken broth
- 2 Cups water (optional)
- 1 Teaspoons cumin (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons chili powder (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons salt
- 1/4 Teaspoons black Pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Juice of 1 Lime
Place chicken, garlic, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chilies, corn, chicken broth, water, and bay leaf in slow cooker.
Combine cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and fresh lime juice.
Add to slow cooker. Stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 3-4 hours.
Remove chicken and shred.
Return to slow cook and cook another 3-4 hours on low.
Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, or diced avocados.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.