Chicken Tortilla Soup 2
Meat Lover’s Spaghetti Sauce – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
This is a favorite anytime of year, we use it as a simple side during grilling season and have added to our holiday menu.
Being from Texas, you either have a ranch or at least know someone with one. In this case, we love our Ranch! We use it on our salad, pizza, and even as a dip....
Chicken Tortilla Soup – A simple and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 handful Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 28 Ounces can Petit Diced Tomatoes
- 10 Ounces can Enchilada Sauce
- 7 Ounces can chopped green chilies
- 1 and 1/2 Cups frozen corn
- 1 Quarts chicken broth
- 2 Cups water (optional)
- 1 Teaspoons cumin (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons chili powder (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons salt
- 1/4 Teaspoons black Pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Juice of 1 Lime
Place chicken, garlic, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chilies, corn, chicken broth, water, and bay leaf in slow cooker.
Combine cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and fresh lime juice.
Add to slow cooker. Stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 3-4 hours.
Remove chicken and shred.
Return to slow cook and cook another 3-4 hours on low.
Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, or diced avocados.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.