Chicken Tortilla Soup 2
This is different from your typical soup because it has a hearty thickness to it that won’t leave you hungry. Served with crunchy corn chips and some of your...
Pizza Ingredients: Cooking spray 1 pizza dough crust 1 container pizza sauce (We used Contadina Pizza Squeeze) 1-2 cups shredded cheese of choice (we used...
Taste like Restaurant style wings in a sandwich so good.
Chicken Tortilla Soup – A simple and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 handful Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 28 Ounces can Petit Diced Tomatoes
- 10 Ounces can Enchilada Sauce
- 7 Ounces can chopped green chilies
- 1 and 1/2 Cups frozen corn
- 1 Quarts chicken broth
- 2 Cups water (optional)
- 1 Teaspoons cumin (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons chili powder (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoons salt
- 1/4 Teaspoons black Pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Juice of 1 Lime
Place chicken, garlic, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chilies, corn, chicken broth, water, and bay leaf in slow cooker.
Combine cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and fresh lime juice.
Add to slow cooker. Stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 3-4 hours.
Remove chicken and shred.
Return to slow cook and cook another 3-4 hours on low.
Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, or diced avocados.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.